[clue-tech] increment weather

Shawn Perry redmop924 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 22 23:20:55 MST 2010

As another option from the bash man page

       while list; do list; done
       until list; do list; done
              The while command continuously executes the do list as
long as the last command in list returns an exit status of zero.  The
until command is  identical  to  the  while  command,
              except  that  the test is negated; the do list is
executed as long as the last command in list returns a non-zero exit
status.  The exit status of the while and until commands is
              the exit status of the last do list command executed, or
zero if none was executed.