[clue-tech] Request for Comments: Wireless repeater

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 18:48:08 MST 2010

Tomato is a breeze to setup.  It loaded all the settings I had with the stock firmware including password.  Awesome.  I went with Tomato because I wanted wake-on-LAN capability and the stock Linksys firmware does not let you send the magic packet.  I have an ethernet bridge using OpenWRT installed on a Fon Fonera connected to it, thanks to Zach demonstrating the device way back when.