[clue-tech] Request for Comments: Wireless repeater

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Wed Jan 6 12:46:02 MST 2010

A possible solution might be to work with the neighbor to improve your
mother's reception.
Moving the wireless router to a higher location with fewer obstacles
( walls, floors, fences, trees ).
A directional antenna or reflector at the router may help as well.  I
am presuming that the router does get moved around.
If the wireless router has diversity antennas ( 2 or 3 antennas ) ,
one of the antennas could be aimed at your mother's house.
Good Luck
Gus