[clue-tech] Installfest.

Galen galen at mattsrod.com
Thu Jan 7 14:00:54 MST 2010

Hi everyone!

    I'll be at the Installfest on Sunday, mostly to get the lay of the
CLUE group land. I decided, in an effort to make myself somehow useful,
that I will be bringing 10 DVDs each of i386 and x86_64 versions of
CentOS. I will also be bringing myself (obviously) and my experience in
installation, maintenance and administration of the following:

    1. Fedora/RedHat/CentOS.
    2. Apache + MySQL
    3. PHP and associated modules for mySQL, GD, IMAP, etc.
    4. Sendmail/Dovecot
    5. SAMBA (Client and Server, but don't expect a whole lot client-wise.)
    6. vsftp
    7. iptables/dhcpd/bind/etc
    8. Asterisk
    9. Webmin
    10. Xen/Qemu
    11. Bacula
    12. OpenSWAN/FreeSWAN IPSEC and their interop with Springtide,
Cisco/Linksys and D-Link routers.

    I have a pretty good background (10+ years) as a Linux administrator
and will be happy to help anyone wanting to install or set up a server
for themselves or their company/employer. I've focused primarily on
Asterisk & IPSEC over the past few years, so those looking for VoIP and
IPSEC help will probably benefit the most from my experience as
everything else is slowly growing cobwebs.

Hope to see y'all there!
--

-Galen-

In your face, and always right!

galen at mattsrod.com

http://www.mattsrod.com/

No virus exists in this outgoing message, because it's linux.

'Nuff said.