[clue-tech] Installfest.

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 14:52:25 MST 2010

It's on Saturday the 9th. Not Sunday.

________________________________
From: Galen <galen at mattsrod.com>
To: clue-tech at cluedenver.org
Sent: Thu, January 7, 2010 2:00:54 PM
Subject: [clue-tech] Installfest.

Hi everyone!

    I'll be at the Installfest on Sunday, mostly to get the lay of the
CLUE group land. I decided, in an effort to make myself somehow useful,
that I will be bringing 10 DVDs each of i386 and x86_64 versions of
CentOS. I will also be bringing myself (obviously) and my experience in
installation, maintenance and administration of the following:

    1. Fedora/RedHat/CentOS.
    2. Apache + MySQL
    3. PHP and associated modules for mySQL, GD, IMAP, etc.
    4. Sendmail/Dovecot
    5. SAMBA (Client and Server, but don't expect a whole lot
client-wise.)
    6. vsftp
    7. iptables/dhcpd/bind/etc
    8. Asterisk
    9. Webmin
    10. Xen/Qemu
    11. Bacula
    12. OpenSWAN/FreeSWAN IPSEC and their interop with Springtide,
Cisco/Linksys and D-Link routers.

    I have a pretty good background (10+ years) as a Linux
administrator and will be happy to help anyone wanting to install or
set up a server for themselves or their company/employer. I've focused
primarily on Asterisk & IPSEC over the past few years, so those
looking for VoIP and IPSEC help will probably benefit the most from my
experience as everything else is slowly growing cobwebs.

Hope to see y'all there!

--

-Galen-
In your face, and always right!
galen at mattsrod.com
http://www.mattsrod.com/

No virus exists in this outgoing message, because it's
linux.
'Nuff said.