[clue-tech] Linux vs. Windows security

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Jan 22 15:53:57 MST 2010

It's a religious debate.

In the end, the only thing that matters is whether or not what YOU'RE
doing with your computer is safe.

A Windows user with no Internet access is far safer than your unpatched
Apache server with a zero-day exploit in the wild.

When you start to talk about "which is more 'secure'" you have to add,
"for most types of users doing the most typical things".

Nate