[clue-tech] CMS (was: Re: Re: virtualization)

Thu Jul 29 09:50:40 MDT 2010

I think the conclusion was more along the lines of "Which one is 'best' depends entirely on what you want to do with it". Not unexpected, and I'd expect the same result from a virt shootout, but it would still be hella fun.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness