[clue-tech] Installfest gear.

Jon Buttjer jontheisguy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 07:01:53 MDT 2010

How about a group of available USB sticks - maybe 4-8GB sticks which are
either loaners or for sale cheap?
Maybe we could also provide a quick instructional session (like the old KISS
sessions from CLUE meetings) that shows in 15-30 min how to create a USB
bootable stick for your favorite distro, with a flyer demonstrating the
benefits of having a bootable distro?
Depending on how much and how long it takes to build up the fund, how about
a portable networked printer for lab use on Installfest days?

Ah... too many thoughts, not enough time.
Jon