[clue-tech] My perfect Linux ... if it exists

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Jun 22 00:33:57 MDT 2010

On Jun 19, 2010, at 10:57 AM, Jason Ash wrote:

> Debian
> may meet all 4 criteria, and I may explore it further in the future.

It does.  To *really* understand its package tools tweaks the heads of some of the RH fans... all depends on what you like, I guess.  I "do" both...

Ubuntu's popularity has brought the Debian systems that were there for many years prior to its existence, more to the fore, but then covers it all up with GUI tools... so... YMMV.

--
Nate Duehr
nate at natetech.com

http://facebook.com/denverpilot