[clue-tech] EncFS - file encryption using Fuse

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Wed May 12 16:18:16 MDT 2010

This came up in discussion after the meeting last night.

Seems pretty spiffy. Certain meta-data is not encrypted, but contents
are. For low-level paranoia, or just data security without any black
helicopter overtones, it's a good solution. IANBS, so can't testify to
whether the implementation has any cryptographic flaws.

jed
--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?