[clue-tech] Suggestion for upcoming presentation - build you own PC

Thu Nov 11 12:10:13 MST 2010

Mike Burton is the current speaker coordinator.  Has he been in touch with you yet?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS