[clue-tech] Want recommendations for monitoring webpages and servers

Fri Nov 12 15:25:30 MST 2010

We use the Heck out of Nagios here. We use the version in the Ubuntu repos, and submit everything passively. Works great.

You totally need two in different sites, though, or you have a mess of single points of failure.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS