[clue-tech] Want recommendations for monitoring webpages and servers

NerdyNick nerdynick at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 13:48:57 MST 2010

If your willing to pay some cash and want a remote vs in house monitor
check out http://bijk.com/?r=rrvjf

Its kind of a mix of both Nagios & Cacti with a modern interface. With
the free plan you can get email alerts and monitor 1 server but with
the paid you can get SMS alerts & more servers based on plan. They
support both service alerts and site ping alerts.

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 9:10 PM, John <handyj at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 8:51 AM, YES NOPE9 <yes at nope9.com> wrote:
>> I see that Nagios has a free version for monitoring up to 7 hosts.
>> I have 20 websites on one server at ixwebhosting.  What would CLUE suggest ?
>> Gus in Denver
>>

> If you like a Bigbrother type client then check out xymon.
> http://xymon.com/ My old group monitored a couple hundred servers with
> this.
>
> --John

Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick