[clue-tech] Compaq Armada 3500

Bill Smith wpsmithii at msn.com
Sat Nov 20 05:28:14 MST 2010

BTW after you installed grub towards the end of the installfest, you told me to wait for the box to boot thru the Compaq screen and see what happened. Same thing, "non system disk or disk error". I did some digging in the BIOS and can't find anything that might keep  the drive from being recognized, I have also run the diagnostics on the drive (20 gig) with good results all around. Bill