[clue-tech] Compaq Armada 3500 woes

Christopher Cross g1ccross at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:00:17 MST 2010

I think we need to slow down or Bill is going to get lost. He is
working from two different environments and I think it is important
that he knows what the difference is before running commands as root
that will overwright his configuration files. He is booting with a
live cd so I do not think /proc/mounts will match what he wants in his
installed fstab. All he is trying to do is install grub to /dev/sda
and I think instead of trying to make a device file in the chroot that
is allready there in the live environment he can easily just mount the
part of the live environment to the chroot environment before trying
to install grub.

Christopher Cross
g1ccross at gmail.com
(310)536-6392