[clue-tech] Get back on track, was: Re: Application support / further development

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri Oct 1 16:53:32 MDT 2010

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 07:38:50 -0500
Collins Richey wrote:

> From the responses I've seen, it seems that only the tiny group of
> admins is interested in preserving the old rigid structure.

Right. There's 175 people on this list, and you're counting a few people
who either agree with you or don't care as a consensus.

This isn't the first time we've beat this subject to death. It isn't good
for this list to continue to do so here. Anyone who wants to debate it
can join the admin list (which is open to everyone) and bring it up there.

jed
--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?