[clue-tech] A dedicated CLUE forum?

Jason Ash wizardofki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 21:23:25 MDT 2010

Ok, I know that Admin. Crawford requested that nobody even reply to this
tread on clue-tech anymore. But, I still want to put my $0.01 in, too. I
like the idea of having the clue-tech discussions delivered effortlessly to
my e-mail inbox. Then, I can open the e-mail, skim to what's interesting,
and click on the clue-tech at cluedenver.org link to reply at my leasure. As
others have mentioned, going to a forum requires effort and remembering to
do so, not to mention another password to keep track of, and then topics
restricted by treads instead of just saying what's on your mind. Use the
KISS method, keep it simple, Simon. Jason Ash