[clue-tech] Windows 7 recommendation

Fri Oct 15 12:02:44 MDT 2010

Whoa...

1) Does Encryption Anywhere prevent VBox and VMware Player from working?

2) What happened to asking your local support guy(s) for help with this? I seem to have heard you say that you get some business benefit from running a Linux. Do I mis-remember? Usually, that means you get to run a Linux.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS