[clue-tech] recover root? Ubuntu 10.4 netbook remix

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 21:32:43 MDT 2010

Thanks all, I worked it out without having to reload.  Short form of the
situation is that I didn't know how to use recovery mode in linux to get to
single user, then it was just a matter of setting the root to something we
know what it is.  Will write it down before I give it to her.  Thanks
clubies!

Mike Bean