[clue-tech] how to make a bootable ISO from a factory recovery part?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 14:02:25 MDT 2010

Hi.  I'm experimenting with nuking my drive completely and loading linux
across the whole thing, but I'm not really sure about proper technique.  I
thought I'd ask the mailing list for advice.  Currently I'm experimenting
with using clonezilla to image the partition and mkisofs to .iso the image
files.  Although, frankly, I'd appreciate advice if I'm missing something
obvious or if there's a better technique available.

Bean