[clue-tech] Wireshark on Centos 5

Clayton Fast cfast at compassbilling.com
Thu Sep 2 15:43:37 MDT 2010

I need to analyze network traffic from a specific public IP address to a
production Centos 5 system but I'm concerned about running wireshark on that
system.  I've tried running it on a seperate PC on the network but it only
reports its own traffic.

I'm looking to see if any of you have had any major problems running
wireshark on Centos 5.

Anyone?

Thanks,
Clay

Clayton Fast, CHBME
President
Compass Billing Service Corporation
7800 E Orchard Road, Suite 190
Greenwood Village, CO 80111

(303) 713-1300
www.compassbilling.com <http://www.compassbilling.com/>

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
prohibited.
If you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail
immediately.
Thank you.

believed to be clean.