[clue-tech] Looking for distro recommendation

David Williams dkwloki-clue at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 09:52:12 MDT 2010

Guys,

I am looking for a distro recommendation for a netbook.
I would like a decent desktop, and want to do surfing and a bit of development and network hacking.

I have used Ubuntu, it seems to get slower w/each release, and has endless updates.
I have used CentOS as a desktop and that has been OK, not as rich an environment as Ubuntu.

Any votes for Fedora?
Any votes for OpenSuse?

I need this machine to be a dual boot machine, it's other user is Windows ONLY.

Thanks,
-David

PS.  Hope to load this thing at Installfest on Saturday