[clue-tech] Looking for distro recommendation

Ken Westervelt gimmickless at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 10:10:37 MDT 2010

Yeah, Kubuntu 10.04 is a little sluggish on my tower as well.  I'm
considering XUbuntu first if it gets any worse, as I hear that's branded
"Ubuntu Lite" and I have few complaints with the flavor so far aside from
resource hogging. Although my needs are a little less stringent than
David's.  (I'm not a developer or a hacker.)