[clue-tech] Samba problamba

mike havlicek mhavlicek1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 10:42:35 MDT 2010

David,

It might help if you give an abstract overview of what it is you
are trying to accomplish. Just posting a snippet of a config with
what seems to be a vague why doesn't this work the way I want it to
without saying what you are trying to do isn't very appealing to
troubleshoot. I admit this description from my end is hasty and
perhaps hypocritical ... perhaps what appeared to be a config snippet
actually did have all the necessary information?

-Mike