[clue-tech] Custom partition scheme?

Wed Sep 22 16:24:35 MDT 2010

In my environment, mostly virtualized servers in VMware Server on Linux, LVM snapshots make simple backups possible. Without LVM snapshots, backups would be a nightmare.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness