[clue-tech] A dedicated CLUE forum?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 17:13:49 MDT 2010

OK - I talked to a friend of mine who maintains a website/forum for his own
personal use, and he doesn't have a problem with it.   So here's my
question.  If he were to use either his own site or the CLUE site, and help
us set up a dedicated forum, would there be enough interest in it to justify
it?

And, as a condition of his helping us, he's asked the following questions:

1. A list of sub-forum topics and any descriptions for them
2. I assume it should be world readable? or locked down to only registered
users?
3. Who will be the moderator?

Oh, at least one of the persons who's owned the site has asked to be
included, I didn't figure it would be a problem.  Copying him in.

Mike Bean