[clue-tech] Application support / further development

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Wed Sep 29 17:31:19 MDT 2010

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:28:49 -0600
Mike Bean wrote:

> Let me suggest this.  I have a friend, runs a personal website with a
> simple forum.  If I talk him into giving us a CLUE section of said
> forum.  Would there be any public interest?

We've discussed things such as this in the past, but what we don't want
to do is fragment CLUE technical discussions into several different
places. Then people would need to be on the mailing list, and on the
forum, and subscribed to the feed from the micro-blogging service, etc.

jed
--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?