[clue-tech] [clue-talk] CLUE web conferecing site active

Wed Jan 5 09:38:09 MST 2011

Out of curiosity, is this an instance of Big Blue Button, or a home-brew, or something else?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.