[clue-tech] I would like to experiment with CLUE Conferencing at installfest

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sun Jan 16 21:54:07 MST 2011

----- YES NOPE9 <yes at nope9.com> wrote: -----

> This would be Jan 22nd.
>
> I would bring laptop ( Linux based this time ) , wireless and wired
> microphones , various cameras , etc.
> See what kind of processes work.
>
> Would anyone be interested in working with me on this ?
> Any suggestions ?
>
> Gus in Denver 99gus

I can make the BBB and another one tentatively available on a limited basis.  I am working on figuring out the firewall rules for the second one which is similar, but with a few extra features such as recording, schedule, and such all built into it (also Java + Flash based).  By "limited basis" these will be low end virtual machines, not meant to have a large number of folks on them at once (~10 or so should be fine perhaps).

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA