[clue-tech] [clue-talk] IMAPD

grant at amadensor.com grant at amadensor.com
Wed Jan 19 13:55:45 MST 2011

I meant to send this to clue-tech.   Either I can't type, or the lists are
odd today.

I will be installing a webmail application that can use an IMAP server.
That is how Squirrel Mail is set up now.

Does Cyrus use Maildir?   We have some issues with mbox. One user gets
several hundred messages a day, and performance suffers, we have had
corrupt messages cause odd things to happen, like old messages
disappearing, etc.   I think it will be easier to clean up issues in
Maildir.