[clue] April meeting in just one week

Tue Apr 5 09:07:09 MDT 2011

This month's meeting is at the new location, Hosting.com (900 S Broadway).

6:30pm KISS: Mark Harvey - What's so great about SUSE (OpenSUSE, SUSE Linux Enterprise)?

7PM Main: Marquis A. Lewis - How to do a few simple things with Blender

This should be good :-)

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

Jon: Please make SURE Marquis gets a copy of this announcement. Somehow, I never got a direct email address for him! (bad me)