[clue] Impressions on 11.04?

Chris Ernst penguin-guy at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 08:52:13 MDT 2011

I can't tell if you're trolling or just thick headed.  So this will be
my last post on the topic.

Linus uses Fedora and RMS uses Ututo.  That said... who cares what they
use?  They use what they use because it works for them.   I use what I
use because it works for me.  You use what you use because it works for
you.  That's the beauty... you have choices.  They all use the same
kernel.  The differences are in userspace and you can change anything
you want.

Linux is not a shell.  It is an OS kernel.  A shell is just userspaace
software.  It has no dependencies on the underlying OS.

Please stop making s**t up.

Toodles!

	- Chris