[clue] [TALK] A possible solution (was: Why CLUE does not video stream meetings)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Aug 17 16:05:19 MDT 2011

Point of clarification:

Gus is correct in that yes, he along with a few others (David Willson, Dave Ansemli, and Jon Butler (SP?) come to mind IIRC; my apologies for leaving out others since another member of Linux ETC was involved with the testing) did test the web conferencing systems provided by Linux ETC back during an InstallFest and CLUE Meeting or two.  Thus, some conferencing time WAS donated.  If more web conference services is desired by CLUE as a whole, see my prior post for such services and terms.

If Gus and Don wish to try something their own for CLUE as David Willson suggested and noted in a later post, feel free to.  My response was pointing out a solution.  The initial request did not clarify a "free" or "paid" service though.  So my response is quite legit and valid.

FWIW.  Also to note I receive this email list in Digest format so pardon any delayed responses in advance.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.