[clue] impressions on mint12?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:13:24 MST 2011

Has anyone figured out how to disable that Gnome-3 pop up at the bottom of
the screen when a drive mounts?  The one that gives you the option to open
it in file browser or eject the drive?  Kinda annoying - just sits there
until I agree to open it, then close it.   I've got probably about 3.5 TB
in external storage auto-mounting (it's in my /etc/fstab), when the system
boots, and I'd just as soon not eject the drives or browse them until I
need them.  (Attaching - including a screenshot to make it easier to see
what I mean)

Bean