[clue] BASH scripting class was A+ see DenHac.org facility at YouTube

Ryan McDowell rizzimcdizzy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:27:50 MST 2011

+1 for Perl. All the others are excellent as well. I also would think
a workshop on useful scripts would be good. What I mean is bring ideas
and scripts that we are working on and use the power of many to make
them better or make then a reality. David's class informed me of awk's
search function. I always used grep then awk. You can always learn new
things even if you thought you had the right solution.

Ryan Mc.