[clue] Missing messages.

F.L. Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Fri Dec 23 21:15:59 MST 2011

There are other reasons, like Message has implicit destination, when a
subscriber BCC's the list with a bunch of others in the address book.

Someone should be moderating all lists associated with a domain.  If the
admin doesn't want to do it, appoint someone else, or at least ask for
volunteer.  To do less is sloth in my mind.  It's possible the CLUE list
gets a lot of junk and the admins just blow away the bounce notifications.

I currently moderate four (one shared moderation mailman lists and I don't
like to see relevant or important posts delayed or missed.

JMVHO,

Frank Whiteley
PS:  As I'm on the CLUE list and not an active member, I have no interest in
moderating this list.

49331.html led me to check the
subscriber list, which showed the poster wasn't subscribed.  I guess the
moderators don't see those
posts, which makes sense.

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: