[clue] Ettiquette and volunteers

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Sat Feb 5 15:07:30 MST 2011

If anyone thinks I am a leech ( or anything else ) .... please feel free to share this with me publicly.  I am not a mind reader and if someone finds me offensive , I would rather know about it and have the option of fixing the problem.  I appreciate those who communicate their thoughts ( even ones I do not like ).

Best
gus in denver  99gus

PS if I did things that JB found offensive , I was not my intention to chase him off.  I hope he is happy doing whatever he is doing now and I appreciate all his past contributions.