[clue] Crawford has left us in the lurch ? I hope not

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Sun Feb 6 18:51:46 MST 2011

No one that I saw on the list demanded that Crawford do all the work he did or do it as fast as he did.  I was surprised and pleased that Crawford wanted to move so fast.  I did not expect or demand he do so.

  I have put a lot of stuff into the Drupal 7 sandbox.... please don't erase it without warning....  I would like to recover my work before the site is shut down.  I just went to the Drupal 7 sandbox and my stuff is still there.  Please don't erase it for 3 days so I can copy it and save it.

I have no idea why Crawford is pulling the plug.  He should consider the how others ( like me ) who wanted to work on projects with him ( Metro College ) will view this sudden move.  I would like to know if I did something that Crawford does not like.  If I did, Crawford can complain publicly.  I don't mind.  I would like to work this out with Crawford since I was planning to do more stuff with him.

So...... Sorry about what is happening Crawford.  I hope we can work it out.

gus in denver  99gus