[clue] Crawford has left us in the lurch ? I hope not

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 19:24:05 MST 2011

Wow, this seems like something best left to a list focused on "admins"
(or even private mail to Crawford).

Wasn't the proposal that when everything got merged people would just
prefix their messages appropriately? If so it seems this thread
currently isn't prefixed very well (unless Crawford is going to get
his own section of the list ;) ).

Did that idea get dropped?

Greg

--