[clue] Crawford has left us in the lurch ? I hope not

Tony M. Davis tony2kats at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 6 22:15:39 MST 2011

All of you folks know a bunch more than I do about Linux / computers,
but I know people.  Effective communication can often be difficult, but
you're a good group of people with a lot of great possibilities if
you'll just nurture them.  I hope everyone's invested enough to work
through all of this stuff and pull it back together.

I am running Ubuntu Linux and really enjoy it.  I was puttering around
and found you guys out of the blue.  You folks are so advanced that I'm
always embarrassed to ask a question, 'cause my stuff must seem so
simple to you.  I've managed to ask a few questions and got some really
great responses.  I appreciate that very much!!!

I've got a heavy schedule like all the rest of you, but one of these
days I just might show up at a meeting for the heck of it, regardless of
whether or not I had any idea what you were talking about.  It all
begins at the start, when you show up, doesn't it?

Any of you have any idea how to get Ubuntu to do the dishes in 5 simple
steps or less?  : -)

Wishing all of you and this list the best.

Tony Davis
tmd  ~*~