[clue] [OT] Comment about contentious subjects

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue Feb 8 13:15:58 MST 2011

I see that there is a natural tendency to privatize and possibly avoid contentious subjects.  I believe everyone in the CLUE community is better served by politely publicizing all the facts of an issue.  One of the basic tenets of FLOSS is that data should be free.  This allows considered and careful reflection.  I invite everyone to share their desires , beefs and confusion about this group. I feel it has a great future.

gus in denver   99gus

     [OT]   Off Topic  rants, politics, etc.
     [LINUX]    Stuff about using Linux
     [HARDWARE]   Stuff about Linux Hardware