[clue] [OT] Comment about contentious subjects

Wed Feb 9 12:43:42 MST 2011

For those that have heard enough "off topic" chatter, you should be able to set an auto-delete rule on "[clue] [OT]" in the subject line, and that should end the noise for you.

If you don't know how, give me a call in the evening, and I can help you do that over the phone in most client programs, or with a quick remote session over VNC, Yugma, or WebEx.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.