[clue] [OT] Comment about contentious subjects

blake blake at berry1.com
Wed Feb 9 12:53:07 MST 2011

Thanks David!

Blake

-----Original Message-----
From: clue-bounces at cluedenver.org [mailto:clue-bounces at cluedenver.org] On
Behalf Of David L. Willson
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:44 PM
To: CLUE's mailing list
Subject: Re: [clue] [OT] Comment about contentious subjects

For those that have heard enough "off topic" chatter, you should be able to
set an auto-delete rule on "[clue] [OT]" in the subject line, and that
should end the noise for you.

If you don't know how, give me a call in the evening, and I can help you do
that over the phone in most client programs, or with a quick remote session
over VNC, Yugma, or WebEx.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.