[clue] [OT] Comment about contentious subjects

Adrian Noland anoland at indigente.net
Wed Feb 9 13:47:10 MST 2011

On Feb 9, 2011, at 2:11 PM, Kevin Fries <kfries6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
Goodwin's law aside, the main reason I only subscribed to the announce list was so that I could keep up with the meeting events. The vote to merge the lists was not known to me in advance, and the subsequent rabble has blown up my inbox (figuratively).

I'm not pleased with the group right now and I'll be un-subbed tonight when I can get online.