[clue] [OT] Comment about contentious subjects

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Wed Feb 9 14:18:18 MST 2011

Thanks, David -- Yes, this works fine for Thunderbird.  However, I'm
with those who vote that this entire topic be taken off-list.  The
useless noise from this brouhaha is annoying and off-putting.  I'd like
*not* to unsubscribe, but am very close to doing so.

best regards,
   -- Lorin

   Lorin Ricker
   enthusiast, engineer, entrepreneur
   Linux, VMS
   Pascal, SQL, DCL, bash, Ruby, Python, et al