[clue] [OT] List

Mon Feb 14 12:29:16 MST 2011

I don't think the end link feature is unique to mailman. In fact, I think that ML softwares that ~don't~ include such a link are in a tiny minority.

I hope that subscribers with too little gumption to self-service are in similar proportion to their field.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.