[clue] [ANNOUNCE] March Meeting KISS and Main Presentations

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Feb 22 10:23:34 MST 2011

I'll update the web page.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 10:15:39 AM
Subject: [clue] [ANNOUNCE] March Meeting KISS and Main Presentations

This is a corrected re-send. I mis-typed Lori's name in the last one, and my adjectives were a little over the top.

Main:

Lori Spencer

How to troubleshoot Linux, especially kernel modules

Formerly, informally, titled: "How to troubleshoot those gosh darn modules that never seem to work properly so you can finally use your WWAN card and your WLAN card and your Wacom artist pad."

KISS:

David Willson

How to give a technical talk that doesn't suck very much.

( Anyone want to give a class on the importance of proof-reading and appropriate language? I need one. :-) )