[clue] [TALK] Request For Presentation Input

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 10:52:16 MST 2011

I have singed on to give a presentation for the June meeting.  I'm leaning
towards a talk that compares and contrasts GNU/Linux to
the various commercial UNIXes.  This is a vary broad topic so if I cover a
wide swath of it the talk will be vary high level to keep it to two hours.
 Does any one have a request for a specific topic they would like to hear
how each vendor implements/solves?  E.g. clustering, volume management,
boot, partitioning/virtulazation, user land or big iron vs. commodity
hardware.