[clue] [TALK] Request For Presentation Input

Mike Bean mike.bean at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 22 12:53:03 MST 2011

I'd be curious to hear more about security.   Just my .02 c, and perhaps I have
a distorted perspective, but it seems like when I hear people discussing UX/LX
security issues it's usually a derivative of:
1) don't work as root  2) stronger/more secure then windows (not why), just is,
and as I sit here and think, I honestly can't remember honest discussions that
go beyond that.   Encryption would be interesting too.    Learning about GnuPG
has been on my to do list for some time.  Sometimes I can get the bandwidth, but
I never quite seem to get the excuse to actually APPLY the knowledge.  Without
using it, the info doesn't stick.

Man, I need to get a job in linux

Bean