[clue] Anyone using PMD with Hudson/Jenkins?

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Mon Jul 11 13:14:25 MDT 2011

Hi Richard,

I'm kind of curious about what you're doing, but you used a bunch of
terminology that I'm not familiar with.  Can you please de-obfuscate?

Maven
Hudson/Jenkins
PMD

I hope I'm not the only person on the list who isn't sure what those
mean and what you might be trying to do with them.

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim Ockers, P.Eng. (ockers at ockers.net)